Thursday, February 17, 2011

Curtain Inspiration

What a day! Lots of client meetings mostly selecting fabrics for curtains and measuring up windows. I always get very excited about designing curtains with clients. It makes such a difference to a room and its always fun to work with great fabrics and get a little creative seeing the rooms come together. None of these rooms would be quiet the same without their window dressings! So now I am off to put my feet up for the rest of the evening....Ax

and we are adding a few romans blinds as well to some of the rooms....

{image 1 & 3 Samantha Pynn, virginiamacdonald.com 2. Elle Decor}

10 comments:

FABRICOTTI notperfectbutnice said...

Hey! first the bathroom and now the curtains ! Two projects i've been looking for inspiration for. Thanks for posting these. I love the simplicity of the detail that changes everything :) xxIris.

donkey and the carrot said...

Lovely ideas!

vicki archer said...

Such pretty treatments....xv

Design Elements said...

inspirational ideas!

Trish @ A dream house for Trish said...

Its amazing what a difference window treatments make to the feel of a room, Im loving roman blinds at the moment.
Love your blog!

Renae Moore said...

I love 'researching' for fabrics! I'm like a kid in a candy store!
Happy weekend Amanda!
xx

Callie Grayson said...

I love the touch of colour on these, I just got and inspiration for my nieces room! thanks!!
xx
callie

david said...

I've been looking at blinds recently and, once again this blog inspires me.

Exquisite Accessories said...

ooh lovely I am just sorting out my curtains for the new house masterbedroom picked sorting out the kids bedrooms now!!

mydeco said...

nice interiors!